Ascorbic Acid, or Vitamin C, is an essential micronutrient for your body because of the multitude of health benefits it provides. While most people know Vitamin C for its immunity-boosting properties, it is also quite effective for the skin and hair. It is, for this reason, Vitamin C serum, as well as tablets infused with Vitamin C, are commonly used to nourish the skin, hair and overall health. This kind of skin and healthcare product is loaded with antioxidants which help to eliminate free radicals in your body. These free radicals can break down collagen and elastin in your skin and reduce its youthfulness and glow. Antioxidants are also responsible for ushering in various illnesses and may also weaken your immunity.
If you’re not sure which product to choose, there’s no need to worry. Here’s a list of the best Vitamin C serums and tablets available in India.
The Best Vitamin C Serum and Supplements in India –
1. Good Vibes Skin Glow Serum –
This revolutionary Vitamin C serum benefits people with sensitive skin. It can help to reduce the redness of the skin and even eliminate dark spots and patchy skin tone. Most importantly, this serum has powerful antioxidant properties. This allows it to protect your skin from the harmful effects of UVA and UVB radiation from the sun.
- Contains Vitamin B3 which moisturises your skin.
- Vitamin B3 also smoothens skin texture.
- Helps reduce dark spots.
- Provides radiant skin tone.
- Can have anti-ageing effects on the skin.
- Free of paraben and sulphates.
2. Everherb Amla Juice –
The Everherb Amla Juice is rich in Vitamin C and can help nourish not only your skin but also your entire body. It is essentially the juice of Amla (Indian Gooseberry) and is rich in Vitamin C. It is considered beneficial for your face, hair, and even your immune system. Consuming this juice according to the recommended dosage can help in strengthening your immunity, bones, and cartilages.
- Helps improve overall immunity.
- Provides an energy boost.
- Boosts and regulates metabolism.
- Serves as an excellent source of natural Vitamin C.
- Deeply nourishes the skin leaving it supple.
- Helps reduce daily hair fall.
3. Mamaearth Skin Illuminate Vitamin C Serum –
When it comes to face serums that are rich in Vitamin C, this product can be an excellent choice. The Mamaearth Vitamin C serum is completely free of any toxins and animal cruelty. It is also based on a formula that is close to its roots in nature and gives back to nature as well by being plastic positive. For skin that is prone to wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, and even spotting, this Vitamin C serum is the best choice.
- Vitamin C helps create new collagen fibres.
- Enhances smoothness of the skin.
- Contains Nymphaea Alba flower extracts that help nourish the skin from within.
- Contains turmeric which has antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties.
- Contains Squalene which detoxifies and lubricates the skin.
- Reduces early signs of ageing.
4. Becozym C Forte –
These multivitamin tablets contain 3 of the most essential micronutrients that your body needs regularly. It contains a calculated dose of Vitamin C, Vitamin H (also known as Biotin), and a Vitamin B complex. Apart from helping nourish your skin, these tablets can also enhance your immunity and keep you healthy. They also provide you with an energy boost, making them one of the best multivitamin tablets in India.
- Helps improve digestion.
- Helps regulate homocysteine levels.
- Vitamin H improves skin health.
- Helps regulate blood sugar.
- Has antioxidant properties.
- Improves haemoglobin when taken with iron supplements.
5. Ourdaily Vitamin C (500mg) & Zinc Chewable Tablets –
Among the many multivitamin tablets available in India, these are one of the most appetizing. These chewable tablets come in a lemony orange flavour and can therefore be given to children as well (upon doctor’s advice). The Ourdaily tablets are enriched with Vitamin C and Zinc, which are two essential ingredients present in high-quality multivitamin tablets in India.
- Serves as a supplemental nutritional source for Vitamin C and Zinc deficiency.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Helps in recovery from viral infections.
- Promotes absorption of Iron from the daily diet.
- Has antioxidant properties.
- Boosts overall health and provides energy.
6. Immunace Forte Multivitamin Tablets –
The Immunace Forte multivitamin tablets help to improve overall health. It revitalises the body and promotes a healthy immune system. These tablets contain Lycopene extracts which are obtained from tomatoes and other fruits with red pigmentation. Since it is enriched with other ingredients like Zinc and Selenium, they are considered a good combination of antioxidants.
- Good for your eyes.
- Helps to regulate and improve nerve function.
- Promotes general health.
- Helps strengthen the immune system.
- Rich in antioxidants.
7. Fast&Up Charge Vitamin C & Zinc Effervescent Tablets –
For optimal health and fitness, these multivitamin tablets can be consumed daily. Apart from Vitamin C, Fast&Up tablets also contain Zinc. Moreover, the Vitamin C in these tablets are extracted from Indian Gooseberry (Amla), making it a rich source of natural Vitamin C. They are one of the best effervescent multivitamin tablets in India, meaning you can drop them into a glass of water and make a quick nutritious drink.
- Vitamin C helps boost immunity.
- Contains bioflavonoids which are powerful antioxidants.
- Contains Zinc which further strengthens the immune system.
- Comes in a tangy orange flavour.
- Provides faster results than other Vitamin C tablets.
- Easy to consume since it dissolves in water.
8. Everherb Amla – Immunity Booster Capsules –
Amla or Indian Gooseberry is considered a great source of natural Vitamin C. Hence, these multivitamin tablets are packed with naturally extracted Vitamin C that comes from Amla. Since the Everherb Amla tablets are made from Amla extracts, they also contain a host of other nutrients like Vitamin B complex, Calcium, Iron, and high fibre content.
- Promotes immunity and overall health.
- Promotes glowing and healthy skin.
- Helps to purify and detoxify the blood.
- Protects against seasonal ailments like cough, cold, and flu.
- Regulates bowel movements. Provides relief from constipation.
9. Glucon C Immunofizz Lemon Flavored Effervescent Tablets –
These effervescent multivitamin tablets are handy and can be consumed daily. They contain a generous dose of Vitamin C and Zinc, which are two of the most important micronutrients needed to promote a healthy immune system. It contains 1000 mg of Amla or Indian Gooseberry, which is an excellent source of natural Vitamin C.
- 1000 mg of Amla provides 100% of the Recommended Daily Amount of Vitamin C & Zinc.
- Helps increase resistance to seasonal ailments.
- Detoxifies the body due to antioxidant properties.
- Available in delicious flavours like lemon and orange.
- Effervescent tablets dissolve in water easily.
- Can be consumed anywhere, anytime, within a matter of seconds.
10. Chicnutrix Super C –
The Chicnutrix Super C is an effervescent Vitamin C and also contains multivitamins Apart from the regular function of strengthening the immune system, these tablets are designed to promote the health of your skin. These multivitamin tablets help to increase the production of a fibre called collagen which is essential in restoring skin health. This can also help protect your skin from external factors like UV radiation and pollutants.
- Contains natural Vitamin C and Zinc extracted from Indian Gooseberry (Amla).
- Promotes skin restoration.
- Helps to prevent discolouration of the skin.
- Helps protect the skin from the UV radiation of the sun.
- Made with Swiss effervescent technology.
- Chemically proven results.
11. Top Gummy Hair Vitamins –
Top Gummy is a jelly-like chewable candy that is rich in Vitamins C, E, and A, as well as Zinc. Just like chewable multivitamin tablets, Top Gummy provides all the benefits that a regular multivitamin supplement would. Moreover, these tablets can help nourish your hair, skin, and nails. It has also been known to help reduce stress in people aged 18 to 40 years and hence can be consumed like any other daily multivitamin tablet.
- 100% vegetarian and gluten-free.
- Helps strengthen hair and nails.
- Improves lustre and thickness of hair.
- Also promotes hair and nail growth.
- Boosts metabolism as well.
- Contains 10 vital Vitamins.
12. Fast&Up Nac –
These multivitamin tablets contain both Vitamin C and N-Acetylcysteine (NAC). They are specially formulated to help strengthen the liver and lungs. Since it contains NAC, these tablets can promote the production of Glutathione, which is an essential antioxidant needed by your body. They are often advised to women and men suffering from chest congestion because NAC helps break down mucus in the respiratory tract.
- NAC protects your body from oxidative stress and damage.
- NAC has also been known to curb the side effects of paracetamol overdose.
- Can also help protect from the harmful effects of poisoning.
- Helps in fighting the harmful effects of viral and bacterial lung infections.
- Can help manage symptoms of chronic bronchitis.
- Promotes liver detoxification.
13. LivEasy Wellness Vitamin C –
This powerful immunity booster is loaded with Vitamin C and Zinc extracted from natural sources like Indian Gooseberry (Amla). You can consume these multivitamin tablets to help boost immunity and protect the cells in your body from oxidative damage. Moreover, the Vitamin C in this supplement promotes the repair of damaged tissue and strengthens your bones as well.
- Increases overall immunity.
- Fights off seasonal ailments and allergies.
- Rich in antioxidants.
- Promotes regeneration and wound healing.
- Promotes iron absorption into the body.
- Nourishes the skin, hair, and nails as well.
14. LivEasy Wellness Immunity Pro-Vitamin C & Zinc –
LivEasy Wellness Immunity Pro comes under a higher class of multivitamin tablets that are scientifically formulated in the lab. These tablets are rich in high-quality Vitamin C and Zinc which can help protect you from zoonotic viruses like COVID by significantly boosting immunity. These multivitamin tablets in India are made from extracts of Amla, Giloy, Tulsi, Ashwagandha, Curcuma longa, Piper nigrum. Hence, they are recommended by the Ministry of Ayush to help combat the effects of several viral infections as well as seasonal cough, cold, and flu.
- Helps fight the harmful effects of severe infections and seasonal ailments.
- Helps protect from allergies as well.
- Detoxifies the body with antioxidant properties.
- Helps prevent repeated infections.
- Promotes wound healing.
Disclaimer: The information included at this site is for educational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for medical treatment by a healthcare professional. Because of unique individual needs, the reader should consult their physician to determine the appropriateness of the information for the reader’s situation.